Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Lawyer in Chicago
Work with an Experienced Chicago Bankruptcy Lawyer
Representing business owners in Chicago and across the surrounding communities in Illinois, we at Trifonova Law, P.C. provides experienced legal counsel in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. If your company is drowning in debt and you feel you have nowhere to turn, Chapter 11 may offer you the opportunity to restructure and pay off your debt while keeping your business operating. When you file, an automatic stay will be put in place, prohibiting any further debt collection efforts by all creditors for the duration of your Chapter 11 proceedings.
Experience immediate relief with a skilled Chicago Chapter 11 bankruptcy attorney by your side. Call (877) 544-3394 to get started!
The Benefits of Chapter 11 Reorganization for Your Business
Making the decision to file for bankruptcy should be carefully considered based on your company’s type and the amount of debt, current financial situation, and long-term goals. When you work with a Chicago bankruptcy lawyer at Trifonova Law, P.C., you will experience the advantage of working with a legal professional who has over a decade of experience in this field. You will have our team by your side to help you make the choice that is truly right for you and your company.
Chapter 11 bankruptcy may offer several advantages for your business:
- Your business can keep its doors open while paying off debt.
- Filing Chapter 11 will place an automatic stay on all debt collection efforts, protecting you and your employees from any and all collection efforts against your business.
- All debt can typically be discharged under Chapter 11, without exception.
- Chapter 11 allows your business to partially pay back unsecured debt.
- Chapter 11 gives you the freedom to restructure secured debt to make lower payments over a longer period of time.
Protect your company and experience immediate relief from debt collection. Call (877) 544-3394 to learn more about Chapter 11 bankruptcy for your Chicago business.